Board of Directors
Founder, Jones Waldo Women Lawyers
Member, Opinion Letter Committee
- Assists clients with lending and real estate projects throughout the western United States (Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming).
- Handles purchase, sale, leasing and development of commercial real property; and the creation and governance of condominiums, planned unit developments, restricted subdivisions, and other common ownership interest regimes.
- Represents clients including commercial lenders, national chain retailers, high-end resort developers, residential developers, including developers of low-income housing, and commercial and residential owners associations.
Brigham Young University, J.D., magna cum laude, 1992
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Hinckley Scholar (the first woman to be selected from BYU law school)
- Executive Editor, BYU Law Review
Utah State Bar and American Bar Association, Real Property Sections
Founding Member, Former Chair of Board of Directors, CREW Utah, CREW Network (Commercial Real Estate Women Network)
Former Director, Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce Women’s Business Center
Former Director, Legal Aid Society of Salt Lake
Susan’s pro bono work includes representation of Wasatch Homeless Health Care and Utah Food Bank Services.
Susan is a proud native of Vernal, Utah. She currently lives in Salt Lake City with her husband, her two sons and her dog.
- DORATHY MERRILL BROTHERS AWARD, UTAH STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, 2008 (AWARDED FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF WOMEN IN THE LEGAL PROFESSION)
- LEXISNEXIS, MARTINDALE-HUBBELL, AV PREEMINENT RATING
- PATHFINDER AWARD, SALT LAKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, 2005
- UTAH BUSINESS MAGAZINE, LEGAL ELITE, 2007-2011