Chair, Board of Directors
Member, Executive Committee
- Assists clients in purchasing, leasing or selling real property and related assets.
- Represents Lowe’s Companies, Inc. in negotiating store locations for expansion program in both the Midwest and the West.
- Represents Extra Space Storage in purchasing storage sites across the country.
- Represents Tesoro in purchasing and selling sites across the country.
- Represents other national retail clients (Wal-Mart Stores, Kohl’s Dick’s Sporting Goods) in selling, purchasing or leasing property in shopping centers in across the country.
- Represented American Stores Companies and later its successor, Albertson’s, on the East Coast, throughout the Midwest, in the Southwest and on the West Coast in both its drug store and grocery store operations.
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah, J.D., cum laude, 1983.
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, B.S., magna cum laude, History and English, 1980.
Member, Utah Bar Association
Member, American Bar Association
Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
Director, Moot Court Board
Member, National Order of the Barristers