Reports To: IT Director
Summary: Jones Waldo is accepting resumes for a full-time Help Desk Technician to answer end user’s general technical and software-related questions, set-up and maintain desktop computers, phones, printers, and otherwise assist the I.S. department as needed.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 10:00a to 6:30p (with 30-minute lunch break.)
- Help Desk duties: Monitor the Help Desk e-mail/phone lines and respond to requests answering general technical and software-related questions, providing guidance and researching possible solutions
- Printer-related duties: Install, set-up and performance basic maintenance of all printers
- Assist I.S. Department: Help with installations, workstation configurations and maintenance, network cabling, additions and/or upgrades, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous help desk work experience answering phones and interacting with a variety of people
- Previous experience working on various workstations and printers
- Good understanding of computer systems, networks, mobile devices and other tech products
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proven record of punctuality and dependability
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates that meet the posted requirements will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Jones Waldo is a premier law firm that offers competitive pay rates; excellent benefits including medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) and retirement; and generous vacation and sick leave with the ability to accrue hours for paid time off for FMLA. In addition, Jones Waldo has a diverse workforce committed to supporting the Firm’s practice through a team-oriented approach in a professional work environment. Equal Opportunity Employer.