- Represents clients in commercial finance, complex real estate development and leasing and corporate law.
- Has closed numerous complex asset based, commercial, construction, syndicated and securitized loans for lenders such as Wells Fargo Bank, and for numerous individual and corporate borrowers.
- Negotiates complex land acquisitions, dispositions and leases in many states for national real estate clients.
- Represents retail clients, including Albertson’s and Lowe’s in numerous shopping center developments.
- Assists clients in acquiring commercial, apartment and resort properties with monies raised from individual investors.
- Assists corporate clients in selling and acquiring companies and divisions, including negotiating post-acquisition licensing, services and executive employment contracts.
Education and Admissions
- University of Utah, S. J. Quinney College of Law, Salt Lake City, Utah, J.D., 1986
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Utah Law Review, 1984-1986
- University of Utah, B.S., 1983
- Utah State Bar
- American Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2007-2015
- Chambers USA, Real Estate, 2003-2014
- Super Lawyers, 2007-2012
- Utah Business Magazine, Legal Elite, 2006-2015