Jared has developed extensive experience in litigating a wide range of disputes including real property disputes between landlords and tenants, as well as disputes over real property boundaries, purchase contracts, non-disclosure of defects, and trespassers. Besides these areas, Jared has in-depth experience litigating contract disputes, business governance disputes, and aviation matters. In complement to his civil litigation practice, Jared has defended hundreds of clients against criminal misdemeanor charges like DUI, disorderly conduct, and assault. Although he generally practices in Summit and Wasatch Counties, Jared has appeared in courts from Ogden to St. George and from Tooele to Vernal.
When not representing clients, Jared enjoys spending time with his wife, four children, and golden doodle “Arrow.” This usually means he is enjoying his lifelong love of golfing, fishing, and camping in Utah.
Wrona Law Firm, Attorney (2006-2020).
- Rehn v. Christensen, Utah Court of Appeals, 2017 UT App 21. Defended against improper attorney’s lien.
- HITORQ LLC v. TCC Veterinary Servs., Utah Court of Appeals, 2020 UT App 123. Enforcement of Arbitration Provision.
Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D., 2006, Executive Editor, Lewis & Clark Law Review, President, J. Reuben Clark Student Society
University of Utah, B.A. (Accounting), 2003
Utah State Bar, The United States District Court for the District of Utah, The United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- President, Wasatch County Bar Association 2018-Present
- Mountain States Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2016-2019
- Utah Business Magazine, Legal Elite 2015 – Civil Litigation