Over 30 years of experience in crafting estate plans for a wide variety of individuals.
Drafting of wills, trusts and related documents and the creating of partnerships (both general and limited), limited liability companies and corporations.
Experience with all types of tax planning including estate taxes, gift taxes and generation-skipping transfer taxes.
Planning for charitable giving and the creation of charitable entities including private foundation and support organizations.
Represents and advises trustees and personal representatives.
Advises clients on post-mortem planning.
New York University, LL.M. in Taxation, 1973, S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah, J.D., 1972
Utah, 1972, U.S. Tax Court, 1974, U.S. Supreme Court, 1990
- Former Chair, Board of Trustees, Ballet West (1995-98)
- Former Trustee, Economic Development Corporation of Utah
- Member, Board of Directors, Valley Mental Health Foundation
- Planned Giving Committee, University of Utah Health Sciences
- Member, Planned Giving Committee, Primary Children’s Hospital
- Utah State Bar